If you choose to prepare yourself for the Certified International Turnaround Manager (CITM) online exam an exam advisor will be available to answer your questions and guide you in your preparations.
You will be provided with a whole range of literature that you should use for your exam preparation but will be useful for your whole professional life as well.
We suggest that depending on your level of experience and knowledge of corporate restructuring and turnaround management you take about 80 hours for level B exam.
Once you have bought a self study package one of our exam coordinators will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps and schedule your exam for you.
The online course package includes:
- The book “International Turnaround Management Standard: A guided System for Corporate Restructurings and Transformation”
- The book “Corporate Turnaround: Best Practice”
- The book “Turnaround and Crisis Management: Managing Quick, Dramatic and Sustainable Turnaround in a Crisis”
- 4 back issues of the Turnaround Management Journal
- 1 year subscription to the Turnaround Management Journal
- Detailed instructions on what sections you need to study in the books.
- Example exam questions
- 1 year access to expert forums on Restructuring-Experts.com where you can discuss your questions, thoughts and ideas with other certification holders.
- Contact details of your personal exam advisor
- Online Exam Fee
Enrol to this course to become a Certified International Turnaround Manager - Level BENROLL NOW