To set a high standard for turnaround management professionals, the Turnaround Management Society has developed an education program for practitioners, academics, and others interested in turnaround management. We currently offer one certification, the Certified International Turnaround Manager (CITM), with four levels, A to D, depending on the theoretical knowledge demonstrated as well as practical experience gained.
To acquire Level A the candidate must demonstrate mastery of the International Turnaround Management Standard™ (ITMS) as well as general knowledge about crisis situations and classifications, early warning signs, and crisis prevention.
The CITM – Level A course includes:
- The book “International Turnaround Management Standard: A guided System for Corporate Restructurings and Transformation”
- The book “Turnaround and Crisis Management: Managing Quick, Dramatic and Sustainable Turnaround in a Crisis”
- 2 back issues of the Turnaround Management Journal
- Detailed instructions on what sections you need to study in the books.
- Example exam questions
- 1 year access to expert forums on Restructuring-Experts.com where you can discuss your questions, thoughts and ideas with other certification holders.
- Contact details of your personal exam advisor
- Online Exam Fee
Enrol to this course to become a Certified International Turnaround Manager - Level AENROLL NOW